A sophisticated metal-ceramic formulation for racing use, GP4
material is produced by ‚,Progressive Powder Technology‘‘-a leader
in the field of sintered technologies.
This compound material has been specially formulated for racing
On common use, quicker wearing of brake lining shall be considered.
Using only for front brake!
- Very high static friction coefficient
- Low abrasive interaction with the brake rotor material
- Specially modification braking surface
- Application of heat isolation from back side
- Minimal difference between wet and dry braking performance
- Good abrasive resistance
- High braking power to 450°C(max.800°C)
- The sintered friction material is soldered to the copper coated
backing plate, so separation (which can happen with organics
material) is virtually
eliminated as a failure risk.
- The material is exceptional because it keeps its
brake effect constant even if heated extremely.
This compound material has been specially formulated for racing use.
Material operting parametres:
Specific pressure:……………….p <3,0 Mpa
Sliding speed:…………………...V< 45 m.s
Constant maximum temp.:……...450°C
Short time maximum temp.:…….800°C
- replacement of brake pads shoul be done in dry clean conditions.
If the friction material comes into contact with oil or brake fluid
the liquit soaks into the pores of the friction material, a catastrophic
fall in friction coefficient (braking performance) could occur
- Braking performance is significantly influenced by the quantity
of the braking surface of the Disc rotor, by the age and quantity
brake fluid, and by the correct choice of Complementary friction
- To achieve perfect brake effects we are recommending to use
also brake wheels and hoses of the same brand as that of brake lining,
because of excellent common friction properties
- BRAKE WITH THE GOLDfren PRODUCTS!