A metal–ceramic friction material comprising a very sophisticated
bronze-graphite full-metal mixture formulation with uniformly
indispersed very fine grade metal friction particles, that is
suitable for both dry and wet friction applications.
This formulation has been developed to provide the absolute
optimum braking performance and durability under world class
WGP Motocross and Enduro racing usage conditions.
Metal-ceramic friction material designed for friction on dry and wet conditions
is produced applying advanced powder metallurgy method
The materials are becoming the leaders in the sintered metals domain.
Metal-ceramic bronze-graphite friction material is an all-metal mixture
designed for applications both on dry and wet conditions.
Finer metallic friction additives are spread evenly in the base fine
- High static friction coefficient.
- Good abrasive resistance, and self cleaning capability.
- High braking power to 500°C. (750°C. in bursts).
- Low abrasive interaction with the brake rotor material.
- Three(3) times +/- longer operational life compared to organic
and Kevlar composite materials.
„K5-LX” friction material is Lead and Asbestos free.
RANGE OF APPLICATION:
- this material was developed for using during off-road world championship
- using front and rear brake
- in using for front brake, there can be higher abrasion of pads
- this material using riders of world championship of motocross
MATERIAL OPERATING PARAMETERS:
Specific pressure: P < 2.0 Mpa
Sliding velocity: V < 20 m.s-1
Constant maximum temp: 500°C
Short time maximum temp.: 750°C
- Replacement of brake pads should be done in dry clean conditions,
and prefereably by a professionally qualified person. If the
comes into contact with oil or brake fluid and the liquid soaks
into the pores of the friction material, a catastrophic fall
coefficient (braking performance) could occur.
- Braking performance is significantly influenced by the quality
of the braking surface of the Disc rotor, by the age and quality
of the brake
fluid, and by the correct choice of Complementary friction pad
- To achieve perfect brake effects we are recommending to
use also brake wheels and hoses of the same brand as that of
because of excellent common friction properties
Brake with the GOLDfren products!