Metal-ceramic friction material designed for friction on dry and wet
conditions is produced applying advanced powder metallurgy method,
which is a leader on sintered process field. Metal-ceramic material,
K1, is a bronze-graphite friction material designed for wet friction
applications. Coarser non-metallic friction additives are spread
evenly in the base fine bronze body.
- suitable for tuning cars and for drivers who like driving at rather
- may be used even for lightweight racing and trial cars as well as
- mixture hardness may be specified in accordance with the car mass.
- High static friction coefficient.
- High abrasive resistance.
- High braking power to 450°C. (Max. 750°C.)
- Low abrasive interaction with the brake rotor material.
- Three(3) times +/- longer operational life compared to organic and
Kevlar composite materials.
MATERIAL OPERATING PARAMETERS:
Specific pressure: P < 3.5 Mpa
Sliding speed: V < 45 m.s-1
Constant maximum temp.: 450°C
Short time maximum temp.: 800°C
- replacement of brake pads shoul be done in dry clean conditions.
If the friction material comes into contact with oil or brake
fluid and the liquit soaks into the pores of the friction material,
a catastrophic fall in friction coefficient (braking performance)
- Braking performance is significantly influenced by the quantity
of the braking surface of the Disc rotor, by the age and quantity
of th brake fluid, and by the correct choice of Complementary
friction pad material.
BRAKE WITH THE GOLDfren PRODUCTS!