A sophisticated metal-ceramic formulation for racing use, S3-ZNZ
material is produced by ,Progressive Powder Technology-a leader
in the field of sintered technologies.
This compound material has been specially formulated for racing
- racing pads suitable in particular for racing and trial cars;
- earmarked by a high braking effect even at high speeds and by a
relatively low control force to be applied onto the control pedal;
- practically no brake wheel wear;
- suitable for use in rear axle brakes and in front axles of cars
not provided with brake effect dividers when using the GP4 mixture.
- Very high static friction coefficient
- Low abrasive interaction with the brake rotor material
- Specially modification braking surface
- Minimal difference between wet and dry braking performance
- Good abrasive resistance
- High braking power to 550°C(max.800°C)
- The sintered friction material is soldered to the copper coated
backing plate, so separation (which can happen with organics material)
is virtually eliminated as a failure risk.
- Continuous braking effect
MATERIAL OPERATING PARAMETERS:
.p <5,0 Mpa
...V< 30 m/s
Constant maximum temp.:
Short time maximum temp.:
- replacement of brake pads shoul be done in dry clean conditions.
If the friction material comes into contact with oil or brake fluid
and the liquit soaks into the pores of the friction material, a catastrophic
fall in friction coefficient (braking performance) could occur
- Braking performance is significantly influenced by the quantity
of the braking surface of the Disc rotor, by the age and quantity of
th brake fluid, and by the correct choice of Complementary friction